The Small Print
Please read this policy carefully as it explains the personal information we collect about you and how it may be used.
- Who are we?
The Windsor Castle Public House and our registered address is 378 Carshalton Road, Carshalton, Surrey, SM5 3PT.
- How will we collect your personal information and what information will we collect?
2.1 When you enter the Pub, you will be asked to provide your name, address and contact number, for you and those in your party or you will scan the NHS QR code posters.
2.1a If you do not have access to a phone/electronic device to enable please notify a member of staff who will collect this information manually.
We will record the date that you were in the Pub, your full name and telephone number.
2.2 When you complete an online form:
Function Room Enquiry - Name, Email, Telephone Number
Table Booking Enquiry - Name, Email, Telephone Number
- When will we use this information and what will we it be used for?
3.1 In relation to section 2.1, if the NHS Track and Trace service contacts us and identifies you as someone who has had close recent contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus, we will give the information required to the NHS Track and Trace service.
We will not use the information for any other purpose.
3.2 For online form completion, in relation to section 2.2 we will use your data to:
- a) Contact you regarding your booking
- b) Provide you with updates, operational announcements and other news in relation to our services, subject to Section 3.3 (“Direct Marketing”);
(c) Deliver targeted advertisements, promotional messages, notices and other information related to our services
(d) Invite you to take part in, competitions and promotions;
(e) Identify usage trends and develop data analysis, including for research, audit, reporting and other business purposes
3.3 Direct Marketing
We will only send you direct marketing communications (“direct marketing”) where we have a lawful basis to do so because you have engaged with us by requesting information or using our Services, unless you have opted out of receiving direct marketing. You may opt out from receiving our direct marketing at any time by following the [link] included within each communication, or to update your preferences please see section 6.
We may keep you informed of our services by using the following methods:
- Data Retention
4.1 In relation to section 2.1a your data will be collected manually by a member of staff and held securely on the premises in line with General Data Processing Regulations (GDPR). It will be retained for 21 days from the date of your visit to the pub in accordance with the Governments requirements of us to support the NHS Track and Trace system.
21 days after your last visit to the Pub your information will be deleted from the system.
4.3 In relation to section 2.2 your personal data will generally be stored for up to 5 years.
We may, however, keep your personal data for longer than 5 years if we need it to fulfil our contractual obligations to you, the law requires us to maintain it for a longer period or you have not withdrawn your consent.
- Your rights
You have the following rights, albeit some of them only apply under certain circumstances:
- to have a copy of the personal data we have collected about you
- to update or amend the personal data we have collected about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to erase, or restrict the processing of, the personal data we have collected about you;
- to object to the processing of the personal data we have collected about you, including in respect of any data processed for direct marketing purposes;
- to withdraw any consents you have provided in respect of our processing of your personal data; and
- to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (org).
- To exercise any of these rights, please contact us – see section 6
- If you want to amend your personal data or preferences, please visit our preference centre – see section 6*.
- Updating your details and right to be removed
If you do not wish to receive information about The Windsor Castle Pub, please:
Use the DPA options provided on the forms within this website.
Call us on +44 (0)208 8669 1191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the unsubscribe link when receiving emails from us and update your preferences
We will make every attempt to keep your personal data accurate, complete and up to date. If your personal information is incorrect, changes or if you no longer wish to receive information from us, we will correct, update or remove your information as swiftly as possible.