Welcome back, it's great to see you!!!
As you will know, pubs have been asked to open under circumstances which are so much different to those we left, just a few months ago.
Your safety and experience at the Windsor are the most important thing to us. We have set out the things we have changed to keep you safe and to give you the best possible experience we can.
When you are on our premises, inside or outside in the Court yard or Garden, please observe all of the signs and directions but in particular the following
- We will direct you to the tables available to you when you arrive. Please remember you can only meet in groups of up to two households (or support bubbles), or a group of at most six people from any number of households.
- We have planned thing so you should be normally be 2m from another person wherever possible. Where we have identified this may not be possible, we have positioned tables, chairs and walkways in a way and in accordance with Government guidance, which allows at least 1m social distancing. So please do follow all signs and directions.
- Please use the hand sanitiser provided on entry to the pub and located in different area. Remember to wash your hands when going to the toilet
- You will be assigned an area when entering the pub and we will be operating an app to allow for you to order from your table. This will avoid unnecessary movement and contact with other patrons and staff. Please stay in your designated area and use the toilets designated to your area.
- The toilets will operate on a one in one out basis. Please ensure children are accompanied to the toilet with an adult from the member of the same household. Please do not form queues for the toilets.
- We will be operating on a cashless basis and would advise for the use of the ordering app, where this is not possible contactless payment will be available
- It’s great to see children back but please be careful to keep them with you at all times
- Dogs are not allowed on the premises at the moment although you will see Yogi from time to time. He has been trained to follow the signs and the rules!!
- If you see anyone not obeying these measures or something you feel is unsafe, please alert a member of staff immediately